Sunday, April 18, 2010

I do not have Green Certification experience or contracting, engineering, design, etc. Can I pass a LEED Exam? Will you recommend your book to me?

Question from a reader:


I came across a blog with information from you about passing the LEED exams. I am in the health care field and would like to switch careers to the Green Industry. I have soft skills such as management, consulting and marketing, sales etc... I do not have Green Certification experience or contracting, engineering, design etc...so I am a very unique candidate. I want to take the exam this year...



Would you recommend your book to me? I have limited funds and cannot afford to spend money on classes, guides etc. I do have 3-4 hours a day to study. What do you recommend? I have another friend in the same boat. Where on Amazon can we find your book?



Gang Chen's answer:

I highly recommend my book to you and your friend. You are the kind of people that I am writing the book for. The whole purpose of writing my book is to help people to save time and money and pass the exam.



A LEED Exam is not easy because it does require you to understand and MEMORIZE some important information. My book simplifies the process and is written for people with 7 grade or higher education, and I already underlined the info that you need to memorize.

No comments:

Post a Comment