Sunday, April 18, 2010

Book Reviews for "LEED BD&C Exam Guide"

Very valuable guide! I am a lighting designer and am preparing to take the LEED BD+C exam. A few years ago I had taken the LEED 2.0 beta test and unfortunately did not pass it. I got this guide to prepare for the 3.0 version and it was fairly well organized to help me refresh my memory on the background LEED knowledge I had. All the specifics that one needs to know about each credit such as the Purpose of the credit, Credit path, Submittals, Strategies and technologies etc, are clearly organized for every credit. In addition the author also employs the smart technique of Mnemonics which helps in memorizing the vast amount of information in a simplified manner.


---visswapriya prabakar





Not a bulky ref guide: This book does a great job in highlighting and summarizing the key points and concepts in USGBC ref guide. If you only have limited amount of time for AP exam preparation, definitely go for this book.

---Metcalf





Very Helpful: I found the book to be very detailed and very helpful. I plan to take the exam soon, and I feel fully prepared for it.

---Yousuf Asadzoi





LEED BD&C Exam Guide - A good outline: The book is an excellent outline to learn the necessary items required to study for the exam...Practice exam is good indicator of test preparation.

---Paul Levine







I had appeared for GA and passed. I loved the content and the underlined highlights. I read your book; it gave me insight and knowledge on how credits are applied. Some questions in your book helped me answer ones on the test. Good book, I'll go through it once again when I appear for AP.

---Haresh Vibhakar, AIIA ( India ), AIA, LEED Green Associate

Architect

No comments:

Post a Comment