Thursday, June 9, 2011

What others are saying about "LEED BD&C EXAM GUIDE"...

Not a bulky ref guide
"This book ("LEED BD&C EXAM GUIDE") does a great job in highlighting and summarizing the key points and concepts in USGBC ref guide. If you only have limited amount of time for AP exam preparation, definitely go for this book."
---Metcalf

Very valuable guide!
"I am a lighting designer and am preparing to take the LEED BD+C exam. A few years ago I had taken the LEED 2.0 beta test and unfortunately did not pass it. I got this guide ("LEED BD&C EXAM GUIDE") to prepare for the 3.0 version and it was fairly well organized to help me refresh my memory on the background LEED knowledge I had. All the specifics that one needs to know about each credit such as the Purpose of the credit, Credit path, Submittals, Strategies and technologies etc, are clearly organized for every credit. In addition the author also employs the smart technique of Mnemonics which helps in memorizing the vast amount of information in a simplified manner."
---Visswapriya Prabakar

Immensely valuable and utterly to the point, a true must have!
This is an excellent publication by Gang Chen that outlines precisely all the key points one need for success. I personally appreciate the easy to adopt memorization technique offered by the author. Practice exams are very comprehensive yet summarized and not to mention highly effective learning tool as it is designed in this book. It is a very delightful experience for me to have this outstanding publication. In a word, this definitely worth the money and for me it turns out extraordinarily helpful.
---Shanaz, who passed LEED AP BD+C Exam on the first try

Very Helpful!
"I found the book ("LEED BD&C EXAM GUIDE") to be very detailed and very helpful. I plan to take the exam soon, and I feel fully prepared for it."
--- Yousuf Asadzoi

Good book!
"I had appeared for GA and passed. I loved the content and the underlined highlights. I read your book; it gave me insight and knowledge on how credits are applied. Some questions in your book helped me answer ones on the test. Good book, I'll go through it once again when I appear for AP."
---Haresh Vibhakar, AIIA ( India ), AIA, LEED Green Associate
Architect

No comments:

Post a Comment